No problems here so far, but I started with a new computer; Bob is
having some computer wierdness but I think it'srelated to the switch
over from his old iMac to my old iMac: possibly older programs not
installed right, incompatibility issues with his old stuff, setting not
right. We're having an issue with an external drive, that sort of thing.
All minor.No crashes.

-Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design