No problems here so far, but I started with a new computer; Bob is having some computer wierdness but I think it's related to the switch over from his old iMac to my old iMac: possibly older programs not installed right, incompatibility issues with his old stuff, setting not right. We're having an issue with an external drive, that sort of thing. All minor. No crashes.

-Gail