Linda,

I just had a new drive installed on my iMac and the owner of the Mac service center was not comfortable with High Sierra. Two of her employees were using it, however. She recommends downloading new programs but not installing them until all the kinks are worked out i.e. not being the first to update to the new systems. Then she reamed me out for being too far behind.

Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com
www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com