You might try contacting the Oriental Bird Club....
http://orientalbirdclub.org/.  They produce a journal with photos and if
they don't have a reference for you they could very well know someone or
some ornithological group that would.

There's also the Indonesian Ornithologists' Union
https://kukila2004.wordpress.com/

Good luck,
Bruce

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 3:47 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Happy New Year to everyone!
>
> Does any one have references for Javan Green Magpies (Cissa thalassina)
> perhaps taken in zoos? I am working on a painting and am looking for
> references with permissions.
> As a critically endangered species, I am seeking permissions from some
> online sources, but they are almost nonexistent in their return emails. So
> I reach out to this fabulous listserv. One never knows who has some
> references.
>
> Even of similar Cissa species would be welcome.
>
> Best cheer,
> Linda
>

> --

> Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC