You might try contacting the Oriental Bird Club....    http://orientalbirdclub.org/.  They produce a journal with photos and if they don't have a reference for you they could very well know someone or some ornithological group that would.

There's also the Indonesian Ornithologists' Union
https://kukila2004.wordpress.com/

Good luck,
Bruce