my caveat is that I got a new iMac with a lot of ram and a lot of speed, that maybe why it's not giving me any problems? I'm am not sure, but/....

-Gail

On 1/7/18 3:14 PM, Lynette Cook wrote:
[log in to unmask]">Gyst (the inventory software) is not working on High Sierra. Powers that be are trying to resolve this, but currently advise not upgrading to High Sierra as it will crash the system.

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator
Main Web Site: http://www.lynettecook.com