From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 6:13 AM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [SCIART] MacOS High Sierra

Hi Listserv!

Has anyone had issues with macOS High Sierra.
I have Sierra 10.12.6. and when High Sierra came out there there the usual complaints about some weirdness.

I but since it's been out a while, I wondered if those issues were not now fixed.
With the current fixes that Apple is making regarding the current hacking issues, I wondered if anyone had thoughts. Maybe now is a good time to upgrade. Apple is saying the 10.13 is fixing those new hacks.

Thoughts?
and Best cheer,

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538