we received a notice at work this morning that there is no patch for Safari and we should uninstall it immediately

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 2:32 PM, Lynette Cook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone have the link to download/install the security patch, which I understand is Safari 11.0.2 for macOS Sierra? It was released yesterday. I'm doing searches and finding info about it, but not the link to get it. Wonder why it's so hard for me to find (even on the Apple site)?

Best regards,
Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator