Sorry Lynette
It's different for Macs & PCs (I have a PC). Here's what we were sent:
"

Safari -- If you’re still somehow running Safari on a non-Macintosh
computer, remove it now. Apple stopped supporting Safari for Windows a long
while back. Patches for Safari to fight Spectre have already been released
for macOS 10.13, 10.12, and 10.11. Install them."