From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Enrico Ricchiardi <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 6:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Nairobi Museum

Dear All

I do need to get in contact with Nairobi National Museum. Anybody has a contact name/email for the Invertebrate Section?

Cheers

Enrico

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>      Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>