Dear Ales

I need to get in contact with Stanislav Becvar. Do you have his email?

Thank’s a lot in advance

Enrico

Da: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Per conto di Aleš Bezdek
Inviato: giovedì 28 dicembre 2017 09.54
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: Re: Quop

Dear Enrico,

Quop (= Kuap) is an inhabited place south of Kuching in western Sarawak, there are also river and mountains of the same name nearby.

In the collection of BMNH I found syntype series of Apogonia hilaris Arrow, 1938 partially labeled: Quop, W. Sarawak, G.E. Bryant, 16. iii. 1914. Other syntypes came from Bidi and Bau (also both these places you can find in the vicinity of Kuching).

all the best,

                    ales