*Ethnomusicology Review* <http://ethnomusicologyreview.ucla.edu/>
<http://ethnomusicologyreview.ucla.edu/>is now accepting submissions
<https://ethnomusicologyreview.ucla.edu/content/call-papers-ethnomusicology-review-volume-22>
for Volume 22, scheduled for publication in Fall 2018. Started as *Pacific
Review of Ethnomusicology (PRE)* in 1984, *Ethnomusicology Review* is a
refereed journal managed by UCLA graduate students and a faculty advisory
board. Our online format allows authors to rethink how they use media to
present their argument and data, moving beyond the constraints of print
journals. We encourage submissions that make use of video, audio, color
photographs, and interactive media.

Articles are original essays of no more than 8000 words on topics related
to musical practice, and will be subject to an extensive peer-review
process prior to publication. These may be written from a variety of
disciplinary perspectives including ethnomusicology, musicology, anthropology,
sociology, and cultural studies. Essays in languages other than English
will be considered for publication and must include an abstract written in
English.

Full guidelines for submission:
*ethnomusicologyreview.ucla.edu/submission-guidelines*
<http://ethnomusicologyreview.ucla.edu/submission-guidelines>

**The submission deadline is April 2nd, 2018.**

Email submissions to emreview -at- ucla.edu.
<http://ethnomusicologyreview.ucla.edu/submission-guidelines>