For those of you who receive this multiple times, I apologize.

I posted this yesterday but it looks like my internet screwed up. I don't see it anywhere. At B&W this weekend, Mia is teaching block printing. Lillian is planning to teach felting. I bet we can talk Gianna into an eyelet class. 'Aine will teach a class on basket weaving. She has two students already and has materials for two more. I am teaching a class on how to read a tablet weaving chart from any source and thread your cards the right way around the first time. It's NOT about S&Z. I will also be teaching Ylva beginning TW, if anyone else wants to sit in. 'Aine has a Kuerig, so feel free to bring your favorite drink pods. Everyone be safe if the weather gets iffy. Hope to see many of you there!

Sent from my iPad