As much as I planned on being at Bobbin & Weaving I will not make it.  We have a nasty snow storm starting tonight and Cionaodh tool a tumble at home and cannot be left by himself.  He tore the left quad so needs assistance with daily activities and cannot do steps so cannot take care of the dogs while I am gone.

I will miss you guys.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bonnie Steele [log in to unmask] [CalonAandS] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 10:28 AM
To: 'Bonnie Steele', [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
'Gary Beemer', 'Edward Logan de Monroe', 'Annette Barker', 'aelin. kausi', 'Esther',
[log in to unmask], 'Jacqueline Lewis Jacobson', 'Jamie Root',
[log in to unmask], 'Barony - BFS', 'Dorcas or Jean', 'Gary Phillips',
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
Subject: [CalonAandS] Bobbin & Weaving update

For those of you who receive this multiple times, I apologize.

I posted this yesterday but it looks like my internet screwed up. I don't see it anywhere. At B&W this weekend, Mia is teaching block printing. Lillian is planning to teach felting. I bet we can talk Gianna into an eyelet class. 'Aine will teach a class on basket weaving. She has two students already and has materials for two more. I am teaching a class on how to read a tablet weaving chart from any source and thread your cards the right way around the first time. It's NOT about S&Z. I will also be teaching Ylva beginning TW, if anyone else wants to sit in. 'Aine has a Kuerig, so feel free to bring your favorite drink pods. Everyone be safe if the weather gets iffy. Hope to see many of you there!

Sent from my iPad

Posted by: Bonnie Steele <[log in to unmask]>

.