RUSH is in the process of designing degree scrolls for folks who have completed requirements for our various degrees. As the one in charge of issuing said degrees, I am looking for design ideas. Our research has been not as successful as I would like. If anyone has ideas of where to look for examples of medieval college / university degrees, please let me know. Also if you have a degree issued way, way in the past, I would like to see a copy of it.

Respond privately to esther1 (at) iowatelecom (dot) net

Esther bat Moshe