New articles have been created on the Calontiri wikispace for these folks.

Sofya
P.S. Don't worry about wikispaces closing.  We are pondering options and
have until September to find the Calontiri a new home.

Lisa M. Kies, MD aka Sofya la Rus, OL, CCC, CSH, druzhinnitsa Kramolnikova
                ___
http://www.sofyalarus.info
                              {o,o}
"No bees, no honey"
                                (__(|
"Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et