Absolutely, there are two ways to do that:  You can either add comments to that effect at the bottom of the automated form before you transmit it, or should the thought strike you after you've already sent it, you can email  HE Branwen with your desires since she will be doing the judge assignments (Or me, and I'll relay the message)

Yours in service,
Paul Adler