Greetings Artisans - both Young and Old, Master and Student!

You are invited to an Arts Equestrienne Competition, to be held at the Equestrian Field of Gulf Wars, during the Wood Jousting Tournament. Your challenge is to showcase the Joust in any Medium as well as Livery and Pageantry for the Medieval Cavalry and/or the Joust. This can include items such as barding, caparisons, paintings of such things, helmet crests, ecranches, or proper favors such as those given to chevaliers to carry on the field with honor. Your options are many!

Judging will occur during the Jousting Tournament, by our Ladies of the Rose, as well as Populace that is in attendance. Minimum Documentation (3x5 card with what/when/where) is encouraged (especially for Adult entrants), but not required. Our goal is to encourage the arts & sciences related to our noble equestrians.

All entrants will receive a prize from the host of this competition, Señor Pedro Vizcaina of Calontir. The winner will receive a gift certificate to a merchant's booth on Merchant row.

We also encourage Youth participation! For those who need help and support, Señor Pedro will be visiting the Page School tent throughout the week to help the youth there create entries to present at the competition.

We look forward to seeing your entries and thank you for participating in this most noble of pursuits!

And all are welcome to view the entries, watch the Jousting Tournament, and enjoy an afternoon on the Equestrian Field of Gulf Wars!

When: Wednesday, March 14th, 1-3pm
Where: Equestrian Field

Ever in Service,

Mistress Eowyth þa Siðend & Señor Pedro Vizcaina
Kingdom of Calontir

Please feel free to Cross-post