The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, ''
The question has once more been raised about including location information with the court summaries that Dorcas posts to the Falcon Banner.

We always link names in the post to 1) http://calontiri.wikispaces.com/ or 2) http://op.calontir.org/ in order to provide that information.

I want to encourage everyone to keep these two sources updated.
For the Calontiri Wikispace page:

For the Calontir Order of Precedence page:

Our Kingdom is large in both numbers and geography. Keeping these resources updated can help us stay connected to each other.
You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2018/02/05/3219/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]