For all those who have already worked on Mag Mor’s section of the Purple Pavilion floor, THANK YOU!

We will continue the project tomorrow, Tuesday (Feb. 13), and Thursday (Feb. 15) at 6:30 pm until 9:30 pm.

For those who don’t know, St. Mark’s is located at the corner of 13th and R Street.  We are meeting in the church basement where the floor section is spread out on tables.

Parking can be a challenge, depending on what else is happening on campus or downtown.  If you can afford $1.25/ hour (but 1st hour is free), the parking garage on the south side of P Street, between 14th and 13th Streets is a good option. That’s about a block from St. Mark’s back door.  IF the church’s car port is available (depends on what other activities are happening at the church), two vehicles can park there.  The on-street meters do not need to be plugged after 7:00 p.m.

There is also a possibility that the group will paint at St. Mark’s on Wednesday (Feb. 14) instead of meeting at the library.  If that happens, be aware that Ash Wednesday church services are scheduled for 7:00 pm.  I will be around, but not really available to answer questions until after the church service (8:15 or so, probably).