Hi Lynette,
This is probably the obvious thing you've already tried, but just in
case....
When I go to print something in Photoshop (2017 CC) to my Epson inkjet
printer:
I first select the right printer in the print dialog box, then click on
'Print Settings' right underneath it. That brings up another dialog box w/
a drop-down menu that begins w/ 'Layout.' Click on that and go to Print
Settings. I then see some color settings options, one of which is a
drop-down menu titled "Color Settings" where I can select "Off (No Color
Adjustment)."

---
*Emily S. Damstra*
natural science illustration