Hi Natalya,
If I were approached by someone asking for permission to use an
illustration as you describe, I would charge a token amount, though perhaps
only if I were being asked to send a hi-res file. I would likely follow my
own policy for "personal projects" even though it's not a personal project.
That policy is here:
http://emilydamstra.com/faq/#1444145362027-afbfcc24-bfd1

---
*Emily S. Damstra*