Excellent advice - thank you to all!
My name/copyright will absolutely be included on the image. I believe a high-res image is needed, though I'd tailor the file to be exactly as use dictates - and single-use only would be outlined in a short usage agreement.

Emily - thank you so much for the link, what a great idea to post that information on your website!

-Natalya