Natalya, not only is it the folks looking for free work, but big companies and federal bid managers of expensive projects are not in the habit of a simple email saying "So-In-So Company" was selected for the job.
With further inquiry, it would be nice to know if my bid was too high, or they didn't like the team, or what.  It would be good information for me.  However, some will not even return an email when asked those questions... so...we just move forward...

This ListServ is wonderful!
Best cheer,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC