Hello all,

I have been approached by a professor at a state university who is teaching conservation classes to the public through the university extension program ($250 enrollment fee), and she would like to use an image of mine for poster promotion of the classes. I will occasionally grant free single-use of my art in situations where the educational program is volunteer driven, or not-for profit, but this seems like it warrants a usage fee (even if only a token amount). Any advice/suggestions? Your range for a fee like this?

Many thanks!
-Natalya

Natalya Zahn
www.natalya.com