I haven’t had any problems with windows 10 except I am getting older and resistant to change. I am so happy now we have our camera connected to a PC and not a mac.

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bruce Bartrug
Sent: Wednesday, 28 February 2018 2:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] so t i r e d of win10

Brit or Chris or anyone who might know......how difficult is loading Apple OS to a PC?  Especially since all my Adobe applications are for PC.  Referral to a decent well-written website that isn't trying to sell me something other than Apple OS would be handy.  And thanks.
I just spent the whole morning fixing two very annoying problems on the latest version of Win 10....the first being the start menu wouldn't show, if you can believe that.
BAB

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA

•The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.  - Albert Einstein

This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to that intended by the author at the time and it is not to be distributed without the author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland accepts no liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently confirmed in writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This E-Mail is confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author and delete this message immediately.