Thanks for this discussion. I also do lots of freebies or token fees when merited, and as Linda mentioned, always ask for copyright symbol and any other credits. links, etc.
People are generally super-appreciative.
On the other hand it’s good to weed out the “fishers”….!

Thankful for this group; I sure admire all of the beautiful work each one of you has.

Barbara Harmon
www.barbaraharmon.com <http://www.barbaraharmon.com/>
www.harmon-murals.blogspot.com <http://www.harmon-murals.blogspot.com/>
508•430•8308