No, it's not just you Natalya! I was put off by her lack of response as
well. I was polite in MY reply, not hostile; not replying is
discourteous. E-mail is a little casual, but it's still communication,
and why shouldn't ALL communication be at least courteous?

Sigh.

Gail

>>> www.harmon-murals.blogspot.com