I recently bought an Epson ET-3700 printer and am trying to print an image via Photoshop CC 2018. I have selected "Photoshop Manages Colors" in the Photoshop Print Settings box. There is a notice that says "Remember to disable the printer's color management in the print settings dialog box." I can't find where to do this when I get that print settings dialog box. Can anyone tell me? I've just called Epson Tech Support, which says I must do it via Photoshop. This doesn't sound right to me and suspect I'm being shuffled around (and I said so), but am now on hold waiting for tech support at Adobe. Hoping one of you on the list can help me. I know the printer is over riding the color right now because I can select "grayscale" for the "Printer Profile" and the color image prints out in black and white regardless of having selected "Photoshop Manages Colors."

Best regards,
Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator