Emily, when I click on the Print Settings button I get the dialog box with the drop-down menu that has Media & Quality, Layout, Paper Handling, Cover Page, and Supply Levels. There's no "Color Settings" in my drop-down list.

Under the Printer name there is a "Default Settings" drop-down menu where I can choose "Color" as a Preset, but all it does is allow me to change the "Quality" from "Normal" to "Best."

I was on the phone with Adobe for 1 1/2 hours and feel I accomplished nothing. The tech was trying to get the Adobe RGB 1998 ICC profile in the right folder where it would show up in the "Printer Profile" drop-down menu in the Photoshop Print Settings window, but he was unsuccessful. He told me to try the two Epson printer profiles in the list - or upgrade to High Sierra which might have additional profiles to try - or call Epson back and tell them that Adobe did all they could to help me. I had a feeling this is where I'd end up.

Lynette