Brit or Chris or anyone who might know......how difficult is loading Apple
OS to a PC?  Especially since all my Adobe applications are for PC.
Referral to a decent well-written website that isn't trying to sell me
something other than Apple OS would be handy.  And thanks.

I just spent the whole morning fixing two very annoying problems on the
latest version of Win 10....the first being the start menu wouldn't show,
if you can believe that.

BAB

--
Bruce Bartrug