Brit or Chris or anyone who might know......how difficult is loading Apple OS to a PC?  Especially since all my Adobe applications are for PC.  Referral to a decent well-written website that isn't trying to sell me something other than Apple OS would be handy.  And thanks.

I just spent the whole morning fixing two very annoying problems on the latest version of Win 10....the first being the start menu wouldn't show, if you can believe that.

BAB

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA