Hi Bruce,

Assuming you live in a country where there's an Apple Store, you can buy a
refurbished Mac from Apple directly. It will save you a lot of money whilst
you'll enjoy full Apple warranty like a new Mac. Here is the link of Apple
US Refurbished Store: https://www.apple.com/shop/browse/home/specialdeals

Take a plunge and get a Mac. You won't regret it.

Best wishes

*absar ahmed*

*design / direction / consultancy*
*+92 321 2226399  /  **twitter <https://twitter.com/mrAbsarAhmed>*