From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jorge Ari Noriega Alvarado <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 11:42:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Paper search

Dear colleagues,

Receive a cordial greeting. I'm looking for this paper in PDF:

Heinrich, B. & G. A. Bartholomew. 1979. Roles of endothermy and size in inter- and intraspecific competition for elephant dung in an African dung beetle, Scarabaeus laevistriatus. Physiol. Zool. 52: 484-496.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best wishes,

Jorge Ari Noriega

Department of Biogeography and Global Change
National Museum of Natural Science (CSIC)
C/José Gutiérrez Abascal 2
28006 - Madrid
SPAIN