Dear Colleages

on 20th May 2017, Dr. Ivan Löbl celebrated his 80th birthday. On 28th October 2017, during the last Coleopterist's meeting in Beutelsbach, he presented us the second edition of Vol. 1 of the Catalogue of Palearctic Coleoptera. This is therefore the right time to pay tribute to our dear colleague and friend. We wish to invite you to contribute to a Special Volume of the long-standing coleopterological  journal "Entomologische Beiträge und Coleoptera". It opens up another possibility to celebrate the 80th birthday of Dr. Ivan Löbl in a special way.
Herewith we sincerely invite you to submit your contributions to Coleoptera biology, morphology, taxonomy, systematics, phylogeny, biogeography, and palaeontology.
The deadline of submission of your paper is April, 1st, 2018. Please consider the Instructions for authors which are attached to this email.
If you like to participate in the project, please, contact us by email as soon as possible.
With kindest regards!
Bernhard Klausnitzer, Charles Huber, Max Barclay, and Joachim Schmidt

Maxwell V. L. Barclay
Senior Curator in Charge
Insects: Coleoptera
Department of Life Sciences