From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Arthur V. Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 4:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: pdf request

Greetings everyone!

Does someone have a pdf of "CAMBEFORT, Y. (1996b). "Phylogénie et biogéographie du genre afrotropical Milichus Péringuey, avec la description de cinq espèces et d'une sous-espèce nouvelles." Bulletin de la Société entomologique de France 101(2): 159-169” to share? I’m also interested in pdfs of his works on Afrotropical Copris, too.

All the best, ART EVANS

Arthur V. Evans, D.Sc.

Adjunct Assistant Professor of Biology, Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, VA; University of Richmond, Richmond, VA; Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA

Trustee and Research Associate, Virginia Museum of Natural History, Martinsville, VA

Research Collaborator, Department of Entomology, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC

Join me on Facebook @Dr.Art.Evans.entomologist

What's Bugging You? is on 88.9 FM WCVE Richmond Public Radio http://ideastations.org/news/whats-bugging-you
[http://cdn.ideastations.org.s3.amazonaws.com/content-header-image/wby.jpg]<http://ideastations.org/news/whats-bugging-you>

What's Bugging You? | Community Idea Stations<http://ideastations.org/news/whats-bugging-you>
ideastations.org
Dr. Arthur V. Evans teams up with WCVE Public Radio producer Steve Clark for a weekly feature, “What’s Bugging You?,” which airs during NPR’s ...

On Twitter @DrArtEvans