The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Funeral for Sveinn Njalsson'

From Ragnheiðr:

The funeral for Lord Sveinn Njalsson (Duane Nelson) will be held this Tuesday, March 13, at 11 AM, at Memorial Park Cemetery in St Louis. We will hold the service in the lovely Victorian faux-medieval chapel, right at the entrance to the cemetery. With our Kingdom at War, I do not expect to see the chapel full of friends in garb — but if you do attend, garb is always appropriate.

We will also hold a memorial celebration sometime in April.

Please do not send flowers! Instead, consider setting aside a donation for the upcoming Sveinn’s Shieldmaiden Fund, to assist and encourage the women of Calontir who wish to take up arms. (If you would donate to a registered charity instead, please donate in his memory to the American Cancer Society or the American Heart Association.)

You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2018/03/12/funeral-for-sveinn-njalsson/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]