I'm happy to announce we have our schedule locked in for the Known World Tour at Lilies War this June!*

While A&S classes and activities will continue to be scheduled freely, we're also organizing a multi-day celebration of the many of the possible cultures and time periods that make up the "pre-seventeenth century world."

• Sunday: Sixteenth Century Europe - Mistress Sibilla Swaine

• Monday: Mongolia - TRM Ashir and Ashland (Heath & Ashland, with expert assistance from Ishmala)

• Tuesday: Norse - Ylva kennara Jonsdottir (Deanna)

• Wendesday: The Islamic World - Mistress Rahil Al-Sirhaan

• Thursday: Japan - The Honorable Lord Saito Takauji (Matthew)

• Friday: Late Middle Ages - The Honorable Lady Maegwynn Attewode

Each day of the "world tour" will begin with a 9:30 intro to their era and/or culture, but thematic classes and activities are being asked for to accompany the morning tour meetings.

Please reach out to the organizers of the days you are interested in, and I'm happy to answer questions or point you in the right direction.

If you're interested in teaching a world tour day class, please submit it via the class form in addition to reaching out to an organizer:

https://goo.gl/forms/ft4fFaBJEM1P1WVD3

http://lilieswar.org/arts-sciences

* Life's crazy; schedules may change; caveat emptor.

Yovr moſt hvmble ſervant,
Hvgo van Harlo

(mka Will)