My husband and I always sprinkle the ground we set our tent up on with Borax (I bring about two boxes depending on the size of the tent) and, in our experience, it keeps all bugs away, including the fire ants.

I’ve never encountered wasps at war, though.

I like to keep extra Borax on hand to re-sprinkle the perimeter of the tent after rain, also, friends will need to borrow some. :)

YIS,
-Rosalye

Sent from my iPhone