The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Fire Ants and Red Wasps at Gulf! O My!'

Information has been received that fire ants and red wasps are abundant at Gulf Wars site this year. Public areas have been treated, but camping areas have not. Folks are encouraged to bring their own fire ant bait and wasp spray.

You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2018/03/06/fire-ants-and-red-wasps-at-gulf-o-my/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]