Greetings to the list from Dorcas!

Bardic Bedlam is a celebration of what is spoken, sung, written, and played, everywhere on the spectrum of "from the Middle Ages" to "about the Middle Ages" to "about the current Middle Ages."

This year the event will be in the Barony of Lonely Tower on April 28th, and we're looking for people to teach, to join, and to listen.

If you'd like to share your skills by teaching or leading a workshop, please contact me, Mistress Dorcas Whitecap, at [log in to unmask]

If you aren't a teaching type but would like to encourage others to grow in ability and knowledge, consider sponsoring a Flyte (challenge). Sponsors decide on a criterion, and bring some type of token to be given to all who participate in that Flyte. (Examples of past Flytes are "First Timer Performers," "Extant Pieces," and "Why the Snail?"). Please email me, Mistress Dorcas, at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!