The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Announcement - Board of Directors Update - Hate Speech/Hate Symbol Policy'

Detail from the Hunterian Psalter, Glasgow University Library MS Hunter 229 (U.3.2) circa 1170. Public domain in the US

The Board of Directors is fully aware of the concerns of our membership regarding hate speech and hate symbols. We are working on drafting new policy to help with these important issues.  Our intention is to create the most effective policy that we can before it is put out for commentary. Please know that your concerns have been heard and are not forgotten.

Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email [log in to unmask].

This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc.  Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.

You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2018/03/09/announcement-board-of-directors-update-hate-speech-hate-symbol-policy/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]