Well, i'm up for volunteering at the Renfest, assuming i'm welcome. Did the costs of JAV just not work out this year?

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 5:43 PM, Judy Thiem <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This is very sad

On Mar 1, 2018 10:03 AM, "Gyda Glora" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Jim from JAV came to visit and talk with us at yesterday's meeting. They have made the decision to not have a festival this year. There are several factors, and they have been thinking about it for a couple years. I have my notes if you'd like to know more.
We have been approached by the NE Ren Fest in Bellevue, May 5-6 and 12-13. We have firm plans to participate in their middle school demo day, on May 11. I am awaiting info on how many tables/areas we will have.

Gyđa kennara
Baroness of Mag Mor