Hi All:
Do you have any preferences for noise-cancelling headsets, for either
airplane us, or otherwise? I'm beginning research and know this ListServ
is full of great ideas.  Earbuds are painful when flying and watching
movies, so thought I'd adventure into something more substantial.

Britt: you mentioned to me one time the muff-type, audio=technica
ATH-M20x.  do you still like yours? Or are these for audio use, but not
noise-cancelling AS WELL.  dual purpose would be nice.

Thanks!

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538

www.lindafeltner.com