Hi All:
Do you have any preferences for noise-cancelling headsets, for either airplane us, or otherwise? I'm beginning research and know this ListServ is full of great ideas.  Earbuds are painful when flying and watching movies, so thought I'd adventure into something more substantial.

Britt: you mentioned to me one time the muff-type, audio=technica ATH-M20x.  do you still like yours? Or are these for audio use, but not noise-cancelling AS WELL.  dual purpose would be nice.

Thanks!

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

520.803.0538

www.lindafeltner.com