Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

520.803.0538

www.lindafeltner.com

On 3/23/18 12:53 PM, Griswold, Britt (GSFC-279.0)[LUSA Associates] wrote:
Well, if they want "Full-rights" in perpetuity, than you are looking at the top end of the scale. x5 Minimum.
And if they want the Copyright ownership , go higher.

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Marjorie Leggitt [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 3:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] copyright buy out

The client is asking for “full rights” and I’m pretty sure this includes the original artwork. I, in general, do not do “work Fro Hire” work but if the client wants everything and is willing to pay for it...

Marj

Leggitt Design
303.394.0566
Instructor: School of Botanical Art & Illustration, Denver Botanic Gardens
Instructor: Craftsy