OOOHhhhh. Nice, Karen! We all have our priorities, right?

Thank you very much.

I want the ability to pull files from the "cloud" in case of laptop failure during a lecture (which happened in my last workshop two weeks ago). I did have the 4 powerpoints on a backup flash drive.   Accessing the files from another computer is a feature of both Carbonite and (I think) CrashPlan (but I have to get them to confirm).
But with Carbonite you cannot alter that file and then upload it back to the cloud, it has to be uploaded from the original, registered computer.

No, the guy at Carbonite says they cannot upload from a hard drive sent in. I specifically asked that.

Will check out BackBlaze....

Thank you!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC