Hi Bruce, and thank you..

That has been my method up until now.  After my computer froze during a powerpoint lecture at a recent workshop, I realized I would have been sunk had I not had a backup flash drive on me. I borrowed a PC and kept going.  Plus, had it been in KeyNote, I'm not sure it would have worked on a PC.

 I would like to be able to have the ability to store the lectures in the cloud, as another means of backup.  Dropbox is no longer supporting the OS system on my laptop, so I'm in the process of upgrading the OS on THAT. (what a pain).

Cheers!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

520.803.0538