Thank you, Emily!

Yeah, seems kinda like a dirty trick....
Let us know how you like BackBlaze test......

Cheers,
Linda

_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

520.803.0538

www.lindafeltner.com

On 3/25/18 2:04 PM, Emily S. Damstra wrote:
Linda,
I would strongly recommend against Crashplan. While the Crashplan for Home plan was great, any company that would treat its customers as Crashplan has (by discontinuing the popular service Crashplan for Home and forcing those customers to either leave Crashplan or pay twice as much for approx. the same service) is not a company I want to do business with. I am currently in the process of testing Backblaze as a replacement for my Crashplan for Home plan. I did quite a bit of looking into the options and was torn between Backblaze and Carbonite.
Emily

---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration