When you say midnight on March 31st what time zone are you referring to?  Just asking....

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2018, at 10:09 AM, Griswold, Britt (GSFC-279.0)[LUSA Associates] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

GNSI members,
GNSI Membership Exhibit, last call. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of this special exhibition!
The deadline to enter your very best artwork in this year’s juried exhibit is fast approaching and we want to you to participate! This Saturday, March 31st at midnight will be the last chance for you to submit.
This year’s conference celebrates the Guild’s 50th Anniversary with “Visualize: Art Revealing Science.” This exhibition will be on view to the public for 3 months at the headquarters building of the American Association for the Advancement of Science Art Gallery in downtown Washington, D.C. In this beautiful space, on Monday evening, July 16th, we will have an opening reception to feature the great works of GNSI members and showcase the current state of science communication.
Check out the exhibit information, judging team, and the entry specifications on the Guild Conference website at:  https://2018.conf.gnsi.org/exhibit
If you have any problems, check here for some suggestions on preparation and trouble shooting: https://gnsi.org/blog/final-call-2018-members-exhibit
Sally Bensusen
Exhibition Coordinator